Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 1 of Digital Story

Well first off now I have figured out the process to finally connect to the blog and have the ability to use it as well now. I was becoming rather frustrated which caused me to forget the email address that I was using for own blog. Now that the process is over with I'm able to blog and share my own ideas with my entire class. I'm excited to get started on this digital story because it's a new experience that I haven't been able to encounter before. For me, new ideas such as this are important because it gives us more options once we step into the teaching world. With each new tool that we are taught, it gives us another chance to add something to a lesson plan one day.

3 comments:

  1. I had so much trouble with this blog at first as well, just made it 5 minutes ago. The digital story should be fun im excited as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same trouble as well when I first created my blog. Hopefully everything works out for your digital story with you and your partner. Good Luck.
    ~Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,

    I am also new to the digital stories and blogging experience. I was thinking about using this in one of my lesson plans, maybe we can talk about it on our 15 hour bus ride this weekend.

    ReplyDelete