Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Digital story

Overall the process for the digital story was a great learning experience and next time will make a better attempt at the full approach. Matt and I didn't use any voice in our presentation and from watching other videos from within the classroom I realize just how vital it is to the story telling process. For example, Kristen and Kevin's group I thought did a fabulous job with their whole approach and story. I was hooked from the moment the story began, which is a key asset to any type of story or movie. I really enjoyed watched other groups and the effort they put into the project and hopefully there will be another opportunity in the future to partake in another digital story telling experience.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your self-reflection. Your story was engaging, and yes-- voice would have added to it. However, it was quite engaging. Great work!

    ReplyDelete